The random, thoughts, views and opinions of a young Methodist student minister, musician and University student.















Enjoy :)















Saturday 2 January 2010

Lemon Drizzle!!

Well, today I actually got up before 3pm it's a miracle!!!! I was up at 11.30 what the hell is that about?? I guess it was a blessing in disguise because it meant I was able to send my preaching assignments off at the post office after about 4 failed attempts! It's all about meeting that 31st March deadline!!!! :D Apart from gettiing up early I also managed to understand a whole chapter of my A-level Philsophy book (for the first time ever) It was all about persons, non-persons, diminished persons and when exactly do persons stop being persons and become non-persons??? Baffled....yeahh me too!
I'm tired from a pretty difficult pastoral visit I had to do today so God Bless and Goodnight I'm off to kill some lemon drizzle :D

No comments: